Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for use of this Website
This website (“Website”) is owned and provided by Entertainment Media Research Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number ( 04341563 ) whose registered address is at Studio Two, Charter House, Martlett Court, London WC2B 5SE
In these Terms and Conditions, “we”, “our” and “us” means Entertainment Media Research Limited and “you” and “your” means any person who accesses and uses this Website.
1.2 If you breach any term of these Terms and Conditions, your right to access and use this Website shall cease immediately.
1.3 We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice by amending this page. The amended Terms and Conditions will be effective from the date they are posted on this Website. As these Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time, you should check them whenever you visit this Website. Your continued use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions
2. Permitted Use
2.1 Use and access of the Website is for your personal, non-commercial purposes, and may only be accessed and used directly by a private individual or by a business to seek a product or service directly for that individual or business and on their own behalf. Access to and use of this Website other than for your personal, non-commercial purposes is strictly prohibited.
2.2 You are not permitted to use this Website:
• In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
• To harm, threaten, abuse, embarrass, defame, libel, intimidate or harass another person, or in a way that invades another person’s privacy or is obscene, offensive, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, objectionable, unacceptable, discriminatory or damaging as determined by us.
• To create, check, confirm, update, modify or amend your own or another person’s databases, records or directories.
• To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of the Website.
• In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
• Using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
2.3 You may operate a link to the Website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to the Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
3. Intellectual property rights
3.1 The copyright in the information, content, material or data displayed on the Website belongs to us or our licensors. You may temporarily print, copy, download or store extracts of information, content, material or data displayed on this Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
• It may not be used for any commercial purposes and may not be commercially exploited, published, distributed, extracted, re-utilised or reproduced without our prior written consent.
• You may not use any automated software, process, program or system, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
• It may not be sold or transferred to any third party.
• The copy must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
• To the best of our knowledge, images displayed on this Website are protected by copyright and therefore may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written consent of their respective owner(s).
• No logos, trademarks or service marks displayed on this Website may be printed or downloaded, except as part of the text of which they form part.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of such information, content, material or data.
• It may not be excerpted, utilised, used, reproduced, published, reformatted and/or displayed on any other website without our prior written consent.
• The status of us and our licensors as the authors of such information, content, material or data must be acknowledged.
3.2 All intellectual property rights including, without limitation, all copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, logos, business names, trading names, service marks and trademarks, internet domain names, moral rights, rights in databases, data, source codes, software, specifications, know how, processes and business methods (in all cases whether registered or unregistered and including all rights to apply for registration) in and relating to the Website (including information, content, material or data displayed on it) belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved.
3.3 Except as set out elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, none of the intellectual property rights belonging to us or our licensors in and relating to the Website (including information, content, material or data displayed on it) may be used, copied, modified, published, extracted, utilised, transmitted, displayed, sold, excerpted, reverse engineered, made available, reproduced, reformatted or distributed by you without our prior written consent.
3.4 All rights in www.visibilitiq.com are owned by us.
4. Limitation of Liability
4.1 We agree to use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this Website is accurate and up to date. However we do not check, monitor, review, verify or endorse, and we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with, any information, content, material or data collected from or provided by third parties which is displayed on or is otherwise available from the Website or any third party websites. Such information, content, material or data may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. It is your responsibility to check that such information, content, material or data is accurate, complete, correct and up to date.
4.2 We do not give any warranty or guarantee that this Website, any third party website or any information, content, material or data on this Website or any third party website is free from viruses, spyware, malicious software, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or anything else which may have a contaminating, harmful or destructive effect on any technology. You must ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in this regard where caused by any third party.
4.3 We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Website which is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including the electronic transmission of information, content, material and data over the internet and the interception or decryption of it by others.
4.4 We are not responsible or liable for any indirect loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of the Website (including any loss of savings you expect to make, loss of business or business opportunity, or loss of profit or revenue) or for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of the Website which was not foreseeable by us when you used this Website.
4.5 We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with any inability to access and use this Website for any reason.
4.6 IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY), CONTRACT, MISREPRESENTATION, RESTITUTION OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, DEPLETION OF GOODWILL AND/OR SIMILAR LOSSES OR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR INFORMATION, OR PURE ECONOMIC LOSS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, COSTS, DAMAGES, CHARGES OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY SERVICES (EVEN IF WE WERE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING).
6. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions and your use of this Website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales shall apply.
7. Contacting EMR
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms and Conditions, please contact:
The Data Protection Officer
Entertainment Media Research Limited
Studio Two, Charter House, Martlett Court, London WC2B 5SE